NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Crazy cheap dew controller

gooseholla

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gina said:

We used Avos at work too - accuate and rugged :)

The Avo was a stalwart at sea many moons ago. All ships had a t least one on board. As you say rugged.     Until one day on one ship, the Leccy was fitting hour meters in the starter boxes. He forgot it was left in the starter box  and shut the door.

Then drilled a hole for the meter. Oops!

Derek

1 minute ago, mapstar said:

Definately got me with that one, I'm  about as musically talented as a vuvuzela player :undecided:

I tried one of those once. Those things are hard to get to sound properly. Big up to all those South African fans who did it for 4 weeks non-stop!!

I once used to go to Beamsley twice a year. Well in Easter 2011 while staying there with some people we found one of the dreaded vuvuzelas. After mastering it over a couple of days, we were feeling cheeky me and a couple of guys. We stuck this thing out of a window when someone was on the phone to his wife. I blew as hard as I could. This noise reverberated off hills on all four sides making it sound like a demented cow. Poor bloke shot 6 feet into the air sending the phone every which way in the process. We were wetting ourselves. :D

Archived