Targets tonight....

daz

Assuming it stays as clear as it is....

Imaging

1. Saturn with & without EP's

2. M42 with focal reducer and with and without UHC-S

3. M45 with focal reducer

4. M31 with focal reducer

5. The Crab, if I can find the blasted thing!!!!

Observing

1. Everything with my new 2" 30mm ation EP

2. Everything with my new 32, 26 and 20mm Meade EP's

3. Moon and Saturn with borrowed 6 an 9 mm Ortho's

4. Variable W Orionis

5. Variable U Monocerotis

(I have yet to find 4 and 5, so wish me luck!!)

ooo, its gonna be a late one :lol::(:p

OK - I'm after the Rosette again, Lum, OIII, Ha and Hb. If that works, then M42 later on. I note now that with the filter wheel in place (and I have the reducer in front) I get an even wider field... looks good for that Rosette cos it's a big one!

Got everything set up and ready to go, just have some nibbles and then get at it. Pity about the moon but hopefully I can filter most of it out.

Good luck everyone! Have a nice evening, Met Office IR satellite pic looks like most will get out tonight.

Arthur

Well, I had clear skies right through :lol:

What I didn't have was a working camera or laptop :p which was so frustrating I can't tell you!! I have a fix for both, so tonight should be ready to go again!

I will put a report on the EP's a bit later today, hopefully.

I'm also showing clear tonight, but I won't be home till about 10pm, so it may be an early session Fri morning :(

its blumming CLOUDY....Arrrrggggghhhhhh...

Really sorry Caz, I was looking rooting for you getting M78. Did it clear up later? I had to come in at 9.30 - cloud then started to drizzle :( Had cleared by 10.30 with brilliantly clear sky but I'd packed away by then.

Pretty rough Nabban when the rest of the country gets some clear patches and you are still clagged in.

pretty good rosette Arthur for a 10min piece of work :lol:

Martin

Archived