Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGLXI - Late Arrivals

Grant

All,

A number of people have delayed their arrival at Lucksall but have not let the camp site know - this has resulted in camp site staff staying late in case of late arrivals unnecessarily and PODs being heated for no reason.

If you are going to be arriving late or on a different day to you planned please let Lucksall know by calling them on: 01432 870213.

Thank you for your understanding.

Grant

Hi Grant

I think they know about me already but should I ring anyway? I had an email from Anna confirming it was all OK. My plan was to turn off my lights as I get to the end of the residential bit, then stop at the top of my 'lane', check the weather and then walk down to ensure all are OK with my driving down the lane to my pitch. I can pitch the van in the dark, no worries so should not disturb anyone. my car can stayed unlocked until it's either cloudy or light!

Archived