Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Thought and opinions please

Shelster1973

Well.....it is a failry quiet day here in work, so hav ebeen doing some web surfing and prompted by a review of Modern Astronomy on here decided to visit the website for a look see.

While there i noticed this camera and have to say on initial impressions this looks rather good.  Have thrown the numbers into a FoV calculator and the images are coming in rather tastily larger than I was expecting and am also getting on my Nikon.

What are other peoples thoughts on this?  Good move to get into the next step up from DSLR?

Realise it is not a CCD as has CMOS sensor....

Am very tempted to get me one of these....

Martin....yeah saw that thread just.  Looks fairly capable

Think I am going to do some more thinking about it.

Asked Bern about the cost of the narrowband filters, but he is being delayed by the Chinese deciding to have a delayed new year......saw a price on a US website for the full set being $250, which is Ha, OIII, SII, CH4 and black for flats so will then be a fully filled 9 wheel set.

Archived