Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

BAA website

jambouk

The British Astronomical Association are conducting a survey about their website, open to BAA members and non members:

https://www.britastro.org/node/7140

I know we've discussed the BAA here several times before but this is an opportunity to help contribute to shaping their future web presence, which can only be a good thing for us amateur astronomers.

James

As a BAA member it is encouraging that they want  to find ways of updating their web presence and I think everyone should complete the survey. It is only by doing so that they will get the feedback required in order to do the updating.

Yes, I’m leading a working party to look at the BAA’s presence on the web for all amateur astronomers, not just for BAA members. This survey is one of the tools we are using to help guide us in making plans for the future. I’m grateful for anyone who has taken the time to complete it. I really would like to ensure the BAA continues to help serve the amateur astronomical community.

Jeremy (BAA President)

Archived