Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

CPC 800 Mounting Screws

allotmenteer

Hi - does anyone know the thread of the small screws used to fit the guidescope shoe to a CPC 800? Found lots of links to buy them from on this forum bot not the specific thread for this fixing. (looking to mount a red dot finder to the side of the guidescope).

Found a thread where it was suggested this info could be put into a summary form, can't find this though. Does anyone know if someone was good enough to take this on?

Cheers

Mark

Thanks again to you both. Had spent some time looking through the threads but hadn't come across yours Ian so that was useful as you were obviously doing the same as I am looking to do.

Peter, thanks for the offer but think I need to get the right length to avoid problems inside the case and so will work out what length is needed and have a look on eBay etc.

Cheers - Mark

Peter, thanks for the offer but think I need to get the right length to avoid problems inside the case and so will work out what length is needed and have a look on eBay etc.

Cheers - Mark

Any decent and proper hardware shop or engineers suppliers will have them in stock.

Sent from my Fone

Archived