Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Replacement cap for barlow?

TheUKDave

Hi all,

I've managed to misplace the cap for my Hyperion barlow.  It's the rubber cap that goes on the top of the attached image.  Does anyone know where I could possibly find a replacement?

Of course, annoyingly, had I lost the other one, it would be a standard 1.25" endcap, presumably those are easy to find?  If so, could you point me to where I can find those, perhaps they'd also sell these.

... come to think about it, it's the end that screws into a 1.25" eyepiece, so that must also be standard thread size.  Are they 'endcaps' for 1.25" filter threads?

Cheers,

Dave

post-47056-0-67477700-1445434145.png

So there is a T2 adapter that it comes with, but I don't typically use it, hence I don't store it with that on.

The end I lost the cap for screws into the bottom end of a 1.25" eyepeice, so it's smaller than that, and thanks for the suggestion, but 1.25" is the smallest available on that ebay link.

I think I might be out of luck :(

Archived