NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good evening from County Durham!

Quacker64

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

The SAS meet on the second and third Sunday of the month from September to May, in addition to the Thursday night meetings. The second Sunday is a workshop night to chat and learn to use equipment ( ideal for beginners ), while the third Sunday is lecture night with guest speakers. Quite often the place is open on the other two Sunday's of the month if there's someone free with a key to open up. Those nights are informal chat/workshop nights too.

Steve ( in Washington )

Thanks Steve I'm obviously not that far from you and from the sound of it now seems just the right time to be joining the club Thursday coming then Sunday next for the meet. Those informal chat nights will be where I get to grips with the subject and the hobby and those all-important kit discussions.

Hi Steve & Welcome to SGL.  Plenty of good advice to be had here.

I'm beginning to notice that, Mary, and that's great as I've probably got thousands of questions which I need advice on until I have formed my own opinions and experiences.

Archived