Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Artemis Sequencer sequencing

Rush

Dear Stargazers,

Hope u guys r having a goodtime under the summer night sky:)

I do have a  question regarding the sequencing in Artemis Capture.

Is there a way a to programm Artemis sequencer in an individual sequence mod, apart from all the channels at the same repeat counts ?

For instance I would like to do Ha 18 exposures @ 450 6oo s bin 1x1 and RGB 6 exposures @ 450 s bin 2x2.

How do i reduce the repeat count for a specified channel ?

Thanx much,

CS

Rush

You don't want to do what you think you want to do! Don't try to combine Bin2 colour with Bin1 Ha. This will be messy unless you know something I don't know. (That's not impossible.  :grin: )

I would prefer to shoot the Ha in one set, focused in the Ha filter, then shoot the RGB in a separate set, again focused on, say the green channel. How well corrected is your scope? Mine are good so I can consider my RGB parfocal but it does depend on your optics.

Olly

Thanx to U both for the reply:)

Well Freddie , then i can split Ha ( 3 X 6 frames ) and leave RGB 6 frames each in one sequencing instead of individualising ?

U know, in M. S. G  you can do it all in one short, but for some unknown driver issues, keeps crashing in the middle of sesseions.

Artemis,Apt,MSG and Nebulosity,sometimes dont function well togather. Lost some wonderful nights.Was on the edge of dumbing the garbage and going to sleep.

You don't want to do what you think you want to do! Don't try to combine Bin2 colour with Bin1 Ha. This will be messy unless you know something I don't know. (That's not impossible.  :grin: )

I would prefer to shoot the Ha in one set, focused in the Ha filter, then shoot the RGB in a separate set, again focused on, say the green channel. How well corrected is your scope? Mine are good so I can consider my RGB parfocal but it does depend on your optics.

Olly

Dear Olly,

Your experience & knowledge seems 10001 light years ahead of mine.So i take it very serious [ :grin:] )

Cos of time deficiency ,i keep experimenting lot of stunts with these weird non parafocal filters hoping for some breakthrough.

OK, but the RGB from Baader are near quiet parafocal.Then Baader Ha is not very far either, with some tweaking and starsize reduction i get on with it.

Tak optics are the best i have seen till now.Please take a look at this 3hrs image.

Thanx for the advices and help,

cheers. Rush.

post-39070-0-21528000-1439725742.jpg

Archived