Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ive been told that the zwo asl 1220 camera is a pretty good camera to get, if so where do i  get one with all drivers and softwear complete,,,  or if anyone has any others that are better pls let me no

365Astronomy have them, USB3 @ £265, USB2 @ £225, check which one your laptop can handle.

Tring Astronomy also sell them if I recall corectly.

It is a small chip, 4.8x3.6mm, mention this as no idea of the scope being used nor the intended target.

The 365Astro shows the ZWO range.

The 365Astro site says:

"On the included CD you'll find drivers and two software applications: Firecapture and SharpCap. These are both freeware and the latest versions can be downloaded from the developers' websites."

Have read of people saying the same, as in if problems with the CD go get the latest from the ZWO site.

I have assumed you mean the ASI 120 camera, thay have a new one, I think ASI 224 coming out soon, images from pre release items seem to be good, no idea on cost or exactly when.

With the price of the Euro www.teleskop-express.de is probably worth a look.

Your title says CCD camera but this is a CMOS camera. It excels in planetary imaging and guiding.

Archived