NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

20% off eBay via paypal

jimbo747

Use code CTWENTY for 20% off anything, max discount £50. Enter code during PayPal transaction.

Just bagged a qhy5l ii for £120 from modernastronomy which I'm pleased with.

Expires midnight tonight.

Spent an hour trying to decide whether to get a qhy5l-ii with this... put it in the basket, applied the code and  "There is no balance left on this redemption code"

I think an emoticon is called for ...  :mad:  (@ ebay & paypal).  If only I'd been surfing the internet instead of working I would have seen it sooner.

Turns out ebay wasn't expecting it to be popular and shut the code down. "Our coupon campaign today has proven to be hugely successful with customers and the promotion exceeded all our expectations. Due to huge customer demand, this discount coupon is no longer available and we apologise to any customers who have been unable to participate. We know our buyers love to shop and we regularly offer discount promotions so there will be more opportunities in future."

I guess that's fate saying I should get a asi120mm next month. 

There's always a temptation to pay just a bit more with astro isn't there. Personally I don't think you can go too wrong for the money and you won't lose much if you decide to sell it on later. So congrats on your new camera!

Archived