SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Now my daughter wont be terrified of the bugs!

Gutross

I just ran a test and Sucess i was able to stream the live view from the telescope.

now my wife and my daughter can enjoy the view without having to deal with mosquitos, snakes, and other creepy crawllys

has anyone else done this with success?  

yes at our society we have successfully streamed jupiter onto a 42 inch tv.

i have successfully tested lodestar live with al lodestar mono x2 and had M101 and M13 and M27 on my laptop screen (not at the same time)

we are now in the process of enabling live streaming from the observatory meade 14 inch onto the big screen in the discovery room for either planetary or deep sky observing.

yes at our society we have successfully streamed jupiter onto a 42 inch tv.

i have successfully tested lodestar live with al lodestar mono x2 and had M101 and M13 and M27 on my laptop screen (not at the same time)

we are now in the process of enabling live streaming from the observatory meade 14 inch onto the big screen in the discovery room for either planetary or deep sky observing.

what do you use for streaming, i tried VLC , vmix, and nothing worked for LAN streaming.  i had to resort to stream onto twitch.tv but the quality is lacking, better then her being yelping and screaming

Archived