Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from London a new Babylon

Kardell

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone.

Luckily the sky is clear tonight so I can watch Saturn as this is a good time for this planet.

It is?!

LOL - you lucky whatnot. Here in east London I caught a glimpse of the Moon earlier and now....soup. Denizens in your part of town must collectively own a lot of cloud guns! :)

Haha

Actually we are in the same trolley. I was checking forecast in my area every 30min and it was showing clear skies from 11:30pm-4am

Unfortunately this has never materialized. Probably I was able to spot Saturn in these gaps, but I am impatient, these clouds were rather slow movers.

Same here last night, had a nice view of the moon and it looked like clouds were clearing, sorted some kit out and sat outside around midnight, then it started raining. Gave up and went to bed.

Lets book a flight to Tenerife. This is one of the best places for observations (a volcano caldera) and we will have whole nights to do that, low humidity, no light pollution, clearly visible Milky Way. The only challenge is to pack the gear and take it to the airport.

Archived