Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Amazon and the double star atlas

alan potts

That is basically what I have done, I have the copy of the normal atlas as well in the same format, If they ever print it again I will buy it, there is something about having a book in your hand that I can't find words for that you don't get with a PDF copy.

Alan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys have a link to a free PDF version?

Where applicable, the ebook text was in colour was very clear to read. I would be nice to see some of the images from the ebook as some of the images I convert at work to a PDF are pretty good.

Equador,

Paying for pirate copies !!!!! surely pirate copies shouldn't be available unless being a pirate is now ok :shocked: or does offering a market place, like some providers do, change this ?

Maybe we need Brian from confused.com to help :laugh:

Ecuador,

Paying for pirate copies !!!!! surely pirate copies shouldn't be available unless being a pirate is now ok :shocked: or does offering a market place, like some providers do, change this ?

Pirate copies are sold everywhere. Sometimes the pirates are caught or stopped, other times they get away. Piracy is not "OK", but that has never stopped it, has it?

In any case, I am against paying someone who is selling a pirated copy. But I am not against getting a pirated copy for free if the publisher is not actually selling it (or in some cases asking way too much). Also, since this particular pdf is one of the top results in the very simple google search I mentioned, linking to it apart from illegal is also not needed.

Archived