Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

DIY Dew Controller

Mav359

Hi Guys

Finished building my Dew Controller last night and for a first attempt i'm quite pleased. Nothing complicated just using the LED dimmers and a load of connectors. I have 3 dimmers running 2 channels do 6 outputs in total. The one negative so far (and i have had this with these dimmers before) is that of the three i got one of them isn't dimming, i used a LED strip to check the channels and two are fine but that board is just acting as a pass through. That'll need to be replaced.

All the straps i have made up are all working well with it.

I'll get to labeling it up and such and i want to put some LED's in and eventually make it smaller but for a first attempt I'm quite pleased.

post-9689-0-18516000-1425973318_thumb.jp

i put leds on the outputs so you coud see them brighten as you turned the power up. also if there the cheap pwm of ebay be careful running 2 channels of both. even though there rated at around 8 amps mine used to stink after a few hours and i only ran them at about 2 amps

Archived