Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good drills!

recceranger

Had a great night out with the scope last night. No AP purely visual and around 4 hours worth. Not bad 4 hours average viewing every 2 weeks!

I have sorted my drills out and can now go from zero (scope and mount in spare room) to hero (set up, alignment completed and observing object) in 13 mins. Not bad for a rookie!

I sorted mine out a little while back, 1mm to 10mm in 0.10 increments :D That's very good, I am afraid I faf about for ages and then end up tripping over something, or a lead not plugged in. But then I have a lot of age on my side. so I have excuses :) 

Hello glow jet . Same here . Had an incident last night . Thought that I had  a camera problem  ( Samsung SCB 2000p ) . Couldn't get a picture on the screen for the life of me . Had also lost an expensive filter lens . Looking for ages for it with a red lamp . Came to take camera out the scope and realised I had screwed two filter lenses on the thing......Mind you two problems solved in an instant....as you say an age thing !!

For me, setting up the scope is the easy bit. I've reached the stage where it takes me longer to get myself set up - thermal underwear, thick socks, more thick socks, two fleeces, woolly hat, thermal gloves, heated 'sporran', etc., etc. :wacko:

Archived