Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Does it work !

It will be a 1.25" eye piece so any 1.25" eyepiece should fit it happily = ES, Meade, Celestron, TV, BST, Zeiss, Pentax, Antares, WO, GSO, Revelation and whatever other brand name that comes to mind.

Historically Bresser was a combination of JoC (which are ES) and Meade.

Since a lot of Meade eyepieces were made by GSO which are the same as Revelation then you start to get an idea of the intermixing of eyepieces.

For your scope as it is 70/700 and so f/10 I would look at a reasonable 10mm (matches the f number of the scope)

For a bit more maybe a 7mm to give 100x, then a medium (say 15-18mm) and a wide say 30mm. I am thinking all plossl's here as others cost more. Equally if you bought BST's they are usable in whatever you may get next.

Someone did post about some eyepiece for around the £30-35 mark but cannot recall what they were, looked good.

I have ignored whatwever came with the scope.

You can use whatever you have if they are any good and pick up others as finance allows and after you have tried one to determine how well it works.

If you get plossls then eye relief gets short at the shorter focal lengths.

Archived