Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My Astro Website is up n running

radioactive

Okay its just a little half baked idea that I had that told me even I can put something fairly reasonable onto my own web page and that others may find interesting enough to leave a comment on the guestbook page its got its homepage on which I know several members here have viewed whilst I who had no real idea on these matters was trying to fumble my way into getting something published! I added another couple of pages with the odd widget as well please allow them to load and try them out please and then if you could comment on the thing in general with any tips or other ideas I would be very grateful. thanks so much guys you make me happy teaching me new tricks :afro:

here's the link

http://www.freewebs.com/m1dnv/

Nice one RA. It's looking really good. I've left a Comment.

Thanks for the comment John . And to Gordon G And Stephen Also :DI had a busy night uploading things onto it then mostly scrapping it again! I am rather pleased with how its looking now a small thing I have to find out is how to make it easy and obvious to move from one page to the next I know that its got the little faintish tabs saying home then guestbook then page two then page three but once you have scrolled down each page you then need to scroll back up then press on a new page I must find out an easier method to that Btw that Earthquake widget is very good when you hover over the bars it tells you where it is and then you can go to via google maps and get the whole story thought it was a good one to try out being as we all survived ours just recently

I am not allowed to upload any more to it yet as I had not been running for 7 days yet :shock:

Also I have changed the site name to:- (Astronomy "The Radioactive Way")

Thought it was a little better than what I first gave it :afro:

What I would like to do now is link it to other sites that might allow me on to try a get a little traffic going through it

RA, There's numerous ways to do that. I don't know the freewebs system, but I'll take a look. It's often easier to split the page in 2 and keep one on the left with the links to the other pages static.

Archived