NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

DSS, what am I doing wrong????

davefrance

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your images stacked just fine in DSS 3.3.4 - I lost the will to live after only 3 images downloaded in 20 mins -  but those three images stacked just fine. Attached is a screen grab and a jpeg thats the result of a very quick stretch on the autosaved tiff file.

When you uninstalled a version to install a different version - did you remove all traces in the registry ???

post-33941-0-86573100-1413917974_thumb.j

post-33941-0-76306800-1413918061_thumb.j

Your images stacked just fine in DSS 3.3.4 - I lost the will to live after only 3 images downloaded in 20 mins -  but those three images stacked just fine. Attached is a screen grab and a jpeg thats the result of a very quick stretch on the autosaved tiff file.

When you uninstalled a version to install a different version - did you remove all traces in the registry ???

attachicon.gifdss.jpg

attachicon.giftest.jpg

If you mean did I go into the registry to delete everything the answer is no.

I will try updating again to newer betas and see what happens. Meanwhile at least I can stack as TIFFS.

Thank you for taking the time to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived