NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I'm forever blowing bubbles..

Quatermass

Well I dont know about the rest of you but it seems every time the sky is clear it just clouds up again as things get interesting cutting short my fun. This is a quick go at the Bubble and M52 could only get 8 five minute subs at in iso of 400 with my modded canon 1000D,guided. It was such a promising start and I was getting some really nice subs but then bam the clouds just rolled in again so frustrating..

Any way it keeps me busy practicing with my processing and sorting out my niggling issues. We are all mad you know that dont you hours and hours spent in the dark in our back gardens.. quite mad but I love it.

bubble%2B2014%2Bcopy.jpg

Thank you Pete its frustrating not being able to get enough subs to work with but fun to process what you manage to capture. I took a  look at your website and images very nice indeed.One of these days I will get round to investing in a ccd camera but I am so used to working with a dslr it wont be any time soon but may dabble some more with Ha work.

Thank you Pete, I am hoping to get a decent clear spell soon and try for 30 or 40 subs if I can but since I have been using longer subs I'm surprised at how much you can get from a stack of 10-15 five min subs. Its also a lot of fun going back to old targets and redoing them again the more you practice the better it is.

Archived