Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AZ-EQ6 What a disappointment!

johnrt

Nice image and thanks for the info. Good to hear the mount is working well. So many mounts on so many forums seem to have issues. At least Steve sorted it out quickly. This mount is moving up my list rapidly. It seems to offer excellent performance for the money. Look forward to seeing more images.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a new NEQ6pro a while back (I've been overseas for 6 months, just got back). When I got it set up the PHD2 graphs were incredible but the stars were a bot elongated - I was a bit disappointed to say the least.

When I got back I was getting it set up again and realised the guide scope mount was quite flexible (I made it myself so I only have myself to blame) so I remade it and it seams a lot sturdier now - hopefully tomorrow night will prove it.

I've just spent the last moonridden weak re roofing the obsy so it rolls off more easily.

Nearly finished!!

Wish me luck

johnrt, I commiserate with you and share in your joy at having a really sweet mount and consequent phd graph.

Now you need to get EQMOD!!!

Archived