Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pic Me a Target.....

Shelster1973

...as I am so indecisive when it comes to selecting my imaging target (too many options, new to hobby entusiasm...) am opening it up to people to choose me a target for my next data collection.

This one will be stuck with until I have a few hours of data from it so that I can make the most of what I have grabbed and also start on learning the joys that is Photoshop.

The candidates are as follows

1.  Fireworks Galaxy

2.  Iris Nebula

3.  Elephant's Trunk Nebula

I personally have no preference of target, but am willing to sway to the chocies of the wise and great that is SGL.

Also, have not done any research into what I would be expecting form these targets or whether they are more advanced targets too.......both feet, not looking and jump....

Well, enough of my ramblings....over to you...

Well......went for Iris last night.  Managed to get 20 x 300s subs.  Not had a chance to do anything with them yet or even look at them as was silly o'clock when I came in and needed some sleeps.......

....I may have also strayed slightly and got 20 x 180s subs on the Fireworks Galaxy too.... I know I am weaker than a soggy KitKat.

Well......went for Iris last night.  Managed to get 20 x 300s subs.  Not had a chance to do anything with them yet or even look at them as was silly o'clock when I came in and needed some sleeps.......

....I may have also strayed slightly and got 20 x 180s subs on the Fireworks Galaxy too.... I know I am weaker than a soggy KitKat.

look forward to seeing them :)

Archived