NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Live Broadcast - Mallincam

Spacedout

Hello All,

If the weather stays as predicted (it'd better!) then I should be on later to try a few DSOs!  Anyone interested in seeing some targets in colour and near live time then tune in around 10:30 tonight!  Hope to see you later and don't be shy with the chat either :)

http://www.uvlog.com/channel/view/the-video-astronomy-show-4292

Best regards

Karl

how did it go karl..I was shattered last night ended up in bed early

its an age thing lol..

Hello Davy,

Thanks for asking and despite a slow start with some technical issues it went well.  I think it was about 4 am when I packed up so a good long session!  Here are a couple of quick grabs:

Scope view with HD SDI Cam

post-28683-0-90826800-1408913657_thumb.j

M82 @ 28 second integrations

post-28683-0-58576600-1408913659_thumb.j

Hope to see you next time :)

Cheers

Karl

I would have watched but ended up going out myself. Is it available to 'watch again'?

Hello Robert,

Thank you and no point in watching a show when you can have your own.  Unfortunately I had a few issue to start so I started much later than anticipated but it all went well in the end :)  I did not record it all but did get a few bits and have just uploaded a couple of vids to You Tube if you'd like a look.  Hopefully you can catch the next show and hope your session went well also.

Best regards

Karl

Cheers Rob and yes I tweak those colour adjustments to death until I'm happy!  I can adjust the settings on the DVR which the camera feeds into and then again on the PC or via the camera software.  Finding the right balance for each individual object is part of the fun for me and I'm never fully satisfied! 

Thanks for watching.

Karl

Archived