Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

working with multiple different exposures....

hi just wondering if anyone would have a link to any good guides of working with multiple different exposures with Photoshop? (i have looked but not much coming up) im planning to start imaging M31 soon and would like about 10 hours of 15 min subs, 10 hours of 10 min subs, 10 hours of 5 min subs, but just not sure how to work on the data once i have it as ive never taken different exposures before, any links would be great, thanks

I'm not the most knowledgeable but I would use Layer Masks after stacking each set in DSS. Ask this question on the Imaging - Image Processing, Help and Techniques section. I'd be interested to know too! I think allowing all data to be combined has something to do with the Blending Mode but that's a grey area for me.

EDIT: I've asked for you here, as I want to know yesterday! http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/223207-combining-data-from-several-images/

Alexxx

looks like i need to read up on layer masks then 

I'm not the most knowledgeable but I would use Layer Masks after stacking each set in DSS. Ask this question on the Imaging - Image Processing, Help and Techniques section. I'd be interested to know too! I think allowing all data to be combined has something to do with the Blending Mode but that's a grey area for me.

EDIT: I've asked for you here, as I want to know yesterday! http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/223207-combining-data-from-several-images/

Alexxx

lol, great....2 hands are better than one :)

thanks will check up on that

Archived