Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Complete eyepiece collection?

Andrew*

My total number is quite embarrassing really. But this does include a lot of Skywatcher plossls. It also includes owning an eyepiece twice (or more times) and also the barlows i've owned. All over a period of 25 years. So since 1983 i have owned 96 eyepieces.

The majority have come with scopes though. I bought an Orion 8" newt off Ebay in 2006 and it came with 14 eyepieces. So technically i owned them but i never used or kept a single one. I also bought a Vixen SP102M from Ebay at the same time and that came with a set of Lanthanums. I wanted to keep those but also needed to recover the money. So never used them. Plenty of others that i technically owned but never used or kept

The most eyepieces i've ever owned at any one time was 27. But that was as a result of the two above scopes. They accounted for 22 of the 27 eyepieces.

I have 4 now:

7.5mm Speers-Waler

9mm TMB Planetary

16mm Nagler T5

26mm Swan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived