Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M31 sketch needed

Lee_P

Can anyone supply a high-resolution digital copy of an M31 sketch? It's for a Planetarium show I'm making; I want to show a realistic sketch of M31 through a small amateur telescope. It needs to be high resolution as it'll be pumped out of a full HD projector onto the front of a 12-m dome. I'd happily give the author a credit in the show, and tickets for them and their friends / family to visit the science centre and Planetarium to see the show. (http://www.at-bristol.org.uk/planetarium). Plus, your image will help to inspire literally tens of thousands of school students!

Thanks!

Hopefully you'll get quite a few responses Lee and you'll be able to take your pick. :)

My M31 and companions isn't that good, its pretty scruffy and was also viewed through a 12" dob so I don't know if you class that as 'small amateur telescope'.

post-20821-0-93392800-1405419895_thumb.j

Hopefully you'll get quite a few responses Lee and you'll be able to take your pick. :)

My M31 and companions isn't that good, its pretty scruffy and was also viewed through a 12" dob so I don't know if you class that as 'small amateur telescope'.

that's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My M31 and companions isn't that good, its pretty scruffy and was also viewed through a 12" dob so I don't know if you class that as 'small amateur telescope'. "

Yeah, scruffy ! I think not , it's an amazing sketch mike...

Archived