Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Noctilucent Cloud

Wikiastro

Congratulations.  Can you get Look North on TV (BBC local news in Yorkshire)?  Paul the weatherman features photos as part of his forecast so i bet it'll appear.

If you have Sky TV you can get it by selecting a different BBC area.  I believe it's available on channel 956 if you're not in Yorkshire, probably about 6.50-7.00.

After witnessing a cracking display last month I did send this one to Granada Tonight, as a possible weather image. Obviously it was not good, or interesting enough to show though :-(

That's a fantastic shot, great com

Nice one King...

This was my attempt (posted in the "Photography" section). This is only my 2nd sighting of them though I think I saw a glimpse last week but low level cloud didn't let me confirm it. Look at all that LP!

I think you have your kng's in a muddle.

Lovely shot, I saw it in the photography forum. The cityscape really adds to it, well worth embiggening in Flickr.

oh well, look north were at the Grat Yorkshire Show in Harrogate tonight, so only a perfunctory forecast.  No photos I'm afraid.

Ah well, never mind. Thanks for letting me know.

Archived