Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Can't see all of SGL on ipad

kerrylewis

Not sure if this is the right place but my ipad doesn't show the full SGL screen as on a computer ie with the classifieds, status update etc on the right. I'm sure it used to but now I just get the main forums. Is there a setting or something to change?

Thanks

Kerryn

You might need to set the browesr to request  the Desktop version of the site...

What are you seeing at the moment? Theres' a a change theme option in the bottom corner of the page in Desktop mode or it says Full Version in the middle of the bottom of the page in Mobile view...

You can turn off the right hand side panels, which I believe is a cookie based setting, so unique to your iPad.

Bit tied up right now (have a 14 month old to play with :) ) but I'll look for the reset setting when he's in bed (after about 7:30).

But rest assured they are still there and work fine on the ipad (I'm on the iPad now).

Ta

Ant

If you try and touch the screen just below the quick navigation icon  (underneath sign out) you will - if you get the right spot  -  get a pop up that looks like << this should bring the sidebar items back...

If you do the same thing when they are there you get an X which turns them off...

Peter...

I guess a cookie is used to store the setting so there's probably another way of sorting it out as well...

Peter...

One method will do! Thanks Peter. As usual the forum quickly comes up trumps -I knew someone would have the answer

Kerry

Archived