NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

DSLR controller app

I'm a little disappointed that DSLR although uses live view, doesn't give a live view during exposure, I was hoping to see an image form as the seconds ticked by but it collects the data first THEN throws what it has collected up on the screen.

Neil.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little disappointed that DSLR although uses live view, doesn't give a live view during exposure, I was hoping to see an image form as the seconds ticked by but it collects the data first THEN throws what it has collected up on the screen.

Neil.

oh dear....

I suspect you will be in for a lot of disappointments in your imaging exploits!

But if it took the image off the chip to display on the live view you wouldn't have collected an image at the end.

The idea of long exposure is to let the sensor collect light over an extended time, if you are pulling it off to put up on the live view then no long exposure.

The live view is taking the image that is on the sensor, once took the collection starts over again from zero.

But if it took the image off the chip to display on the live view you wouldn't have collected an image at the end.

The idea of long exposure is to let the sensor collect light over an extended time, if you are pulling it off to put up on the live view then no long exposure.

The live view is taking the image that is on the sensor, once took the collection starts over again from zero.

Thanks for clearing that up Ronin, I am used to seeing the pic live on screen but that is daytime photography, I get it.

Neil.

Archived