NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

DSLR moon

saturn5

Had a bit of trouble with lack of in focus,moved primary up the ota(thanks Gaz for the input)as far as i could get it.Still need a little more as i am not able to go past focus and then come back,dont think i'm too far off good focus with this pic but i'll let you be the judges of that.

Single 1/2000th with canon350d at prime focus.

post-13543-133877337688_thumb.jpg

Looking pretty close there on the focus, have play the scope and camera in daylight at an object at infinity, i.e. the Old Man of Hoy should be OK for that.

naz

Now that is a subject i never tire of snapping Naz.

Gary,the exposure thing is trick for me anyway,adjusted brightness and contrast and different settings highlight different parts so there is a bit more to it than you would think,i take my hat off to you lunar whizz kids. :D

Ok,you start walking from Southampton and i'll start plodding from Thurso,we should meet somewhere around Carlisle.After all that walking we can dismiss the back to back and 10 paces bit and just shoot on sight. :ogre:

Archived