Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Short Mars Rotational Video

I finally got round to processing my videos from 08/09 April (Mars at Opposition).

I took 18 three minute videos over the course of a couple of hours - 3 minute video, 3 minute wait, 3 minute video, 3 minute wait...etc, etc, etc emo27.gif

I selected the best 25 % of the frames of each video and cropped them to 640 x 480 in PIPP and then stacked them and applied wavelets and RGB alignment in RS6. I then used Windows Movie Maker to produce the following video in WMV format.

After all that, it is not much to show; but it is my first attempt and I can only get better...I hope!

Sorry I don't know how to play a video in this post.

Mars Rotation Video -- 2014-04-08.wmv

To expect everyone to download an unknown file just to view it is a bit unnecessary ...  :smiley: 

Upload it to YT and the post a link using the "Share" option to display it here , I look forward to seeing the animation after all your hard work ...  :laugh:

Archived