NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

For an educated Man, I'm an idiot....well, is this case.

Vanilla

I've got a new Nikon D5300 and have been playing around with the remote control unit  (ML-L3) for 2 nights but can't get it to work. 

The frustration has been so bad, thoughts of buying a huge rocket and launching the whole outfit into the sun has crossed my mind. True, the cost would be in the millions but I'd have the pleasure of knowing the whole frustrating thing would never torment anybody again.

Sooo...this morning my dear wife says "you might want to aim the remote towards the front of the camera where the infrared sensor is"  (I thought it was in the rear)

I'm thinking of asking the Moderators to change my username to some American Indian word that means "Idiot that dances with Cameras"   :) :)

How much did she laugh?

Also how long had she known before telling you?

I feel your pain, We have a tempermental dvd player that refuses to play some dvd's and opens the tray. There I was down on my knees for about 5 minutes shoving the tray closed waiting for the dvd to start, each shove on the tray getting harder and harder as my patience was tested and then I heard a small giggle from the other half. I looked around to see her finger on the open tray button on the remote!

How much did she laugh?

Also how long had she known before telling you?

You know, that explains the last 2 nights when I was outside. She was in the kitchen, talking on the phone to her friend. She was laughing so hard, I thought they were telling some great jokes.

That's ok...I'm pretty smart..she'll want to borrow my dslr camera one day and I'll "forget" to put film in it. Ha!

Archived