My 2nd image of Jupiter

moonmankey

Hi all, i took my second image of Jupiter last night, its the first time i used the Barlow lens with the webcam & it made a massive difference, i got my 1st red spot!!

Its a big improvement from my 1st image a few weeks ago without the Barlow, i had to replace the tube on the webcam with a shorter one to get it to focus.

I took 2mins of footage at approx 15fps, i also discovered that placing the scope on my concrete patio give much better results than using the wooden decking last time!!

Shot using a Skymax 127 on goto with an xbox webcam

PS, how do you guys list your equipment at the bottom of your posts, cant seem to find it in the options?

post-35153-0-78739900-1394666556_thumb.p

post-35153-0-09727200-1394666995.jpg

That's a nice shot! You can add details of what you've used (or whatever you want) in your signature which you should be able to access in your profile settings.

Thanks, just found it, although i have to make a few more posts before im allowed to change my signature.

Archived