NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Syncing in Stellarium

oldpink

does anyone know how to move the scope onto the target if you manually adjust the scope and its a bit off target on the screen
in CDC there is a sync button that does it but can't find anything similar in Stellarium

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is what you want but, In stellarium you press ctrl +the number of your scope in the config set-up ie if you scope is set-up as number 2  and camera No1 then press ctrl 2 . if it doe's not align with the star/ planet then press alt2 then the cursor will move off the star/ planet then have another go at realigning hope this helps

I use StellariumScope & EQmod, I don't know if the settings are the exact same for you, but I press ctrl + 0, and in the tab that your telescope in it over 'Slew' there's also a 'sync' option, I choose sync and then 'Slew' to execute the sync and then it gets adjusted in stellarium.

Archived