Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2/3/14 White light

JB80

I had to wait a full two days to get another shot at the sun, I was going stir crazy. :D

Still today was really windy but the subs looked fine so this is a stack of 20 of them, I didn't change my set up at all from last time, just plonked the scope down and fired away. A time is going to come though when I have to look at something else, I'm going to hold off on that for as long as possible.

post-8383-0-18080900-1393761459_thumb.jp

post-8383-0-16013900-1393761463_thumb.jp

Nice shot Jarrod.

I didn't get chance yesterday, too much cloud, but this morning started off with plenty of blue. Got set up, but never got a patch clear enough and forecast is for rain later.

Robin

Very nice shot, Jarrod :smiley:

I've had a good run recently so am probably due some cloud, like today. I am not sure that even Steve's powers can find a gap in the clouds today :eek:  That said, I am not sure that resolution on Sat24 is high enough to completely rule that out :grin:

Thanks guys.

Nice shot Jarrod.

I didn't get chance yesterday, too much cloud, but this morning started off with plenty of blue. Got set up, but never got a patch clear enough and forecast is for rain later.

Robin

It was clearish early here but has steadily decreased to grey now. I was dodging clouds as it was but the gaps were pretty good.

Very nice shot, Jarrod :smiley:

I've had a good run recently so am probably due some cloud, like today. I am not sure that even Steve's powers can find a gap in the clouds today :eek:  That said, I am not sure that resolution on Sat24 is high enough to completely rule that out :grin:

:D

Looks like the force is srong with that one.

:D

Problem is when it's cloudy I start dreaming of things and for the first time I have found a second hand scope listing in Spain that I consider good value. If it stayed cloudy it was likely to cost me the best part of 3 grand for a C14. Thankfully the sun has returned and so have my senses. Had it been a little closer though?

Lovely shot sir , good to see someone else topping up on Vitamin D ....  :laugh:

"  I am not sure that even Steve's powers can find a gap in the clouds today  :eek: "       Oh ye of little faith ....  :p

Cheers Steve, I'm a believer that it really does you good.

Archived