Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

16" truss dob Oldham optics mirror set

todd8137

This is just a quick job will do,a better one over the weekend when I get longer to view ,as tonight was a quick hour due to,family stuff

Well let me start by saying this I have looked through a 16" light bridge and a couple of massed produced ones ,and they was great but if a dare say this is a spectacular set of mirrors and dare a say miles in front of what have looked through before .

A no every one says this and the clusters globs and galaxies have looked at tonight has convinced me that it was a good decision to purchase this scope the thing that blew me away was,m35 it truly was a scattering of diamonds ,if it's clear over the weekend the pencils will be out I foresee some great drawings coming my way

Pat

Wow weeeeeee

Thanks all I,wanted ro look,around Leo tonight but they rolled in agian I think drawing is better than actually ccd imaging as when you draw they never look the same,as,some,one else's and they are much more than just a image from a chip.

I love to see the ccd images and congratulate this that do it, but they all look the same and they all use the same scope,camera,and filters but a,hand drawn picture is from the mark one eye ball here's to many pencil scratches

Pat

Archived