Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Tyne & Wear

Wetsparks

Hi Phillip from another North Easterner and welcome to SGL.

As Ken said above SAS is based at Washington Wetlands and we meet regularly. 

Happy Stargazing.

Hi Brenda,

I'm quite interested in coming along to the SAS meetings (mainly to pick everyone's brains)... where can I find details about dates/times etc.? And is it okay to just turn up or should I email/call ahead?  :smiley:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi every one and thanks for all the replies.

To the SAS members, yes I will be there on the next Sunday meet.

Did get the scope out last night. Not enough time to get the electronics set up but I did have an amazing time useing it on manual and got a buitifull view of Jupiter, brilliant. Oh and I treated me self to a heated jacket from Maplins, cold, what cold :grin:

Hi Brenda,

I'm quite interested in coming along to the SAS meetings (mainly to pick everyone's brains)... where can I find details about dates/times etc.? And is it okay to just turn up or should I email/call ahead?  :smiley:

Hi Mark, thanks for your interest and I have added a link to SAS. The next time the Observatory is open is 30 January from 7.15pm. We have a 14" Meade Telescope and that's always a worth a look through, but you can bring you own kit if you wish. You don't need to email, but to be honest I just dropped John Lynch the Chairman an email to ask the very same questions  :smiley:

http://www.sunderlandastro.com/

See you at the meetings.

Archived