howdy

mashedpotatomountain

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL Rich - A most interesting introduction! Glad that you found us, the folks on here are mega helpful and never seem to tire of answering 101 questions so you'll be fine!!! I would say pull up a chair and enjoy the ride, but it seems like you've already done that!! Your enthusiasm is almost infectious, I say almost as I never look through telescopes, they are strictly for taking pretty pictures  :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

hey there thanks a lot for the welcome! never mind pulling up a chair, i may have to go back to bed!

reckon i'll have posted 486 times by the end of today just replying to all these friendly welcomes :)

rich

Hi Rich welcome to the lounge,

looks like you are enjoying S G L already, choosing a scope

is the hard part, but what ever your choice is you still end up

looking at the same night sky, enjoying and appreciating what

you observe, that's what it's all about, doesn't matter what size

scope you get you will always want bigger, aperture fever gets

to us all.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

hey ron thanks for the great welcome. yep i've come across this aperture fever already!

think i already caught a dose to be honest, eyes bigger than my belly if you know what i mean :)

cheers

rich

Hello Rich, welcome to SGL :smiley:

Hi welcome to SGL from Pete in Bedfordshire :smiley:

Hello Rich and welcome to SGL!!

Hi rich and welcome from a newbee :smiley: 

Hello & welcome :laugh:

Shaun

hello to one and all and thanks very much for the welcomes!

really good to be here :)

and yes i only just realised there was such a thing as multiquoting, so can say hi the lazy way now instead of 150 times...

see you all around!

rich

Hi rich welcome to sgl  :smiley:

hey andy thanks for the welcome :)

i see you have the 250PX flex tube - maybe you wouldn't mind if i fire a few Qs your way some time?

(been trying to decide between this & the solid tube for a while and wondering if there are benefits other than portability etc)

cheers

rich

Archived