NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Crayford focusser for Skywatcher 12" Dobsonian

Robert Anstruther

depends if the base is the correct diameter curve for the tube of your scope and if the mounting holes are the same.looks like the same focuser I had on my 16" Lightbridge and im pretty sure that wouldn't have been a direct fit for my 300p but im not 100% on that.

Ok thanks, I also don't think it will fit just from looking.

Cheers

Rob

I recently upgraded my focuser on my 200P to a moonlite focuser and it is great. You can specify what size your scope is and purchase an adapter plate that covers the gaps. Solid focuser but a little expensive. Worth it though I think.

365 Astronomy does a fine dual speed 1:10 microfocus upgrade kit for Skywatcher Crayford focusers. They cost £56, and are easy to fit. I have them fitted to two of my scopes and am very satisfied with them.

I too had one of these from 365 fitted to the stock Skywatcher focuser and it performed very well indeed. Recommended :)

Archived