Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Second Telescope

Hey Guys

I currently own a Celestron 114 LCM  and now thinking of buying a second telescope. However I have a very low budget ( roughly about £100 - £150)  does anyone have any suggestions for a good scope. ( I have been looking at the Celestron Astomaster 130 )

Thanks

Astro Man

HI, as Charic says in about 4 weeks some astronomers may well be upgrading.

I'm in Essex and in January will be offloading an 8inch Celestron newt on a cg5 mount as I've ordered  a Celestron EdgeHD 8 on an AVX mount so I can concentrate on astro pics in some dark sites and this rig is more portable. I spoke to a guy from Celestron at an astro roadshow in Bury St. Edmunds and he says that it will not arrive until January.

I'm going to put it on Ebay along with all the others that will be offloaded at this time of year.

Well worth waiting so that you can upgrade to at least a six or maybe an eight inch newt.

• 1 month later...

Archived