NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Opps, missed a bit - Moon mosaic

leelee970

Taken on Tuesday 19th November.

A bit of a bad night - settings all wrong and I didn't remove red laptop screen filter to check so images well all BLUE so had to greyscale.

When I processed them I found out I'd missed a bit - Doh.

But at least my mate Tony Wood had fun with Photoshop.

post-5674-0-33192500-1385117449_thumb.jp

post-5674-0-52967400-1385117461_thumb.jp

Lovely shot! I love the colours in the PS'd one. Where's the missing bit? Under the label?

When that happened to me (a tiny slot right in the middle!) I copied the section from a pic on the Web as I didn't have a full moon image I could copy from! My other images had too much shadow as they were partial Moons. It was only a little cheat!  :evil:

Alexx

I love the coloured version. Whenever I have a shot of the moon open in Photoshop, my kids always want to play with the colour balance. I came back to find that they had made an "ectoplasmic" violet and lime green moon one day ;)

Very nice shots, I especially love the land and sea one, very cool and fun :cool:

I don't even expect to get a full disc when I try a mosaic :grin:  It will be a shock when I process my last couple of attempts if I have a whole moon!

Archived