Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telegizmos cover for a 12" lightbridge

Never really a problem with condensation and its only on the scope for the weekend and id rather be able to keep rain out than worry about the risk of a bit of condensation, i know on the picture it looks a bit hazey but its due to the plastic being a bit opaque rather than concensation inside. Its reassuring when its pouring down knowing that there is a bomb proof cover on the scope rather than something that might not keep the rain out. I know a lot of the sscope cover manufacturers try to sell the virtues of breathable covers but they do tend to over egg to condensation issue and its only a telescope after all and I never like to over complicate things.

Cheers

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you have some good points there. It sure makes over £100 look a bit daft for a breathable cover. And they do always say that it should never be used to keep a scope outside for long periods. I may rethink what I'm going to cover mine with. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived