Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

C Mount

Okeydokey

Having just acquired a CCD of sorts with a C mount, simply put... how do I get this to mate with my 1.25 eye piece & holder?  I can find C mount to T mount adapter but it is all turning out very confusing.

At the same time how do I get to use my 1.25 EP collection with the T mount, is this a case of taking apart the EP looking for a thread that fits?

The CCD is on its way but I would love to have somekind of proper solution to C mount to EP also on its way :)

Many thanks

Having just acquired a CCD of sorts with a C mount, simply put... how do I get this to mate with my 1.25 eye piece & holder?  I can find C mount to T mount adapter but it is all turning out very confusing.

At the same time how do I get to use my 1.25 EP collection with the T mount, is this a case of taking apart the EP looking for a thread that fits?

The CCD is on its way but I would love to have somekind of proper solution to C mount to EP also on its way :)

Many thanks

Hi,

You need a C to 1.25" adapter, see the link please. As a side note I don't understand  why  they are still using a mount format designed for security cameras on an astronomical instrument.

Regards,

A.G

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/121199922693?lpid=83&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83

Hi,

You need a C to 1.25" adapter, see the link please. As a side note I don't understand  why  they are still using a mount format designed for security cameras on an astronomical instrument.

Regards,

A.G

It depends on the make of camera. The Imaging Source cameras, for example, are based on industrial cameras.

Archived