NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Io transit animation Nov 4th

Space Cowboy

Its dead easy Neil.

Save your images as either bmp or tiff then open pipp and select "join mode" and add your source files in order. 

Go to "processing options"  tab and select all the boxes for cropping an avi but set the crop size to 640x480 (sometimes things go weird if other sizes are selected).

Next is the "output options" tab and I select 3 frames per second and multiple playbacks so it keeps repeating itself and also you can repeat the last frame so it does not keep flipping back to the start before you know where its at. (make sure avi output is selected too).

Finally onto "do processing" and thats it.

Its dead easy Neil.

Save your images as either bmp or tiff then open pipp and select "join mode" and add your source files in order. 

Go to "processing options"  tab and select all the boxes for cropping an avi but set the crop size to 640x480 (sometimes things go weird if other sizes are selected).

Next is the "output options" tab and I select 3 frames per second and multiple playbacks so it keeps repeating itself and also you can repeat the last frame so it does not keep flipping back to the start before you know where its at. (make sure avi output is selected too).

Finally onto "do processing" and thats it.

Ok cheers for the info. Doing RGB its hard getting lots of consistent runs. But if I do. I think I will try Pipp It does look good. Thanks for  sharing

Archived