NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Really wierd grey blob

Stevie P

Ahh my keyboard has a broken "F" so I have to copy and paste the irst one I can Find...LOL

"charmap.exe" is your friend. It is one of the standard Windows utilities. It gives you a list of all of the characters and you can copy and paste from it. My wife has to do that to get the "" key since she replaced her laptop keyboard (with a US keyboard accidently)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I took some measurements and calculated an orbit for the object.

It's on a parabolic trajectory heading for Earth impact this evening. It's huge. You'll see all kinds of flashes and hear loud bangs as it hits the atmosphere soon after dark UK time...

I took some measurements and calculated an orbit for the object.

It's on a parabolic trajectory heading for Earth impact this evening. It's huge. You'll see all kinds of flashes and hear loud bangs as it hits the atmosphere soon after dark UK time...

I will keep my eyes open for it...

It's on a parabolic trajectory heading for Earth impact this evening. It's huge. You'll see all kinds of flashes and hear loud bangs as it hits the atmosphere soon after dark UK time...

*sigh* the weather forecast says it is going to be cloudy where I live. Typical, I will have to wait until the next armageddon I guess. I hope it isn't too long.

*sigh* the weather forecast says it is going to be cloudy where I live. Typical, I will have to wait until the next armageddon I guess. I hope it isn't too long.

No, no, I think you'll see and here it whether it's cloudy or not.

In fact, I think it's here. I just heard a bang outside...  :eek:

No, no, I think you'll see and here it whether it's cloudy or not.

In fact, I think it's here. I just heard a bang outside... :eek:

Just so long as it does not delay my train home...

Archived