Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AA5 stacking issue.

thunderchild

good morning, I have been using AA5 for a year now and have not had any trouble at all, but in the last couple of images i have taken and stacked it looks as if it has been introducing noise and leaving hot pixels in the end image. the image background is mottled with green,reds,blues it looks like defused hot pixels. i am using a cannon 1100d modified and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem,  any help would be greatly appreciated.

good morning, I have been using AA5 for a year now and have not had any trouble at all, but in the last couple of images i have taken and stacked it looks as if it has been introducing noise and leaving hot pixels in the end image. the image background is mottled with green,reds,blues it looks like defused hot pixels. i am using a cannon 1100d modified and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem,  any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best if you sent your queries to AA5's founder Dr. Fabio Caviccho  .info@msbsoftware.it

cheers,

James

yep merlin66  same camera same settings  everything is the same this is what i can not understand,it has only been in the last couple of images. today i stacked the flats and they are also looking like a mottled picture of hot pixels. my mate stacked lights+ darks =ok    lights + flats = ok  lights + bias = ok  but when they are all combined lights+flats+bias+darks = hot pixels everywhere. we are both really stumped.

Archived