Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

No clear sky in Norfolk for a while!!

simmo39

Its a bit murky out there, had 3 nights last week managed to get some viewing in....

Had one night last week but moon was a pain. Tried to get some shots of the moon but was like looking through a fish tank of swirling water. Hopefully next week will be better. Thats if the new scope dont hex it.

Well got my 12" revelation dob. Not with out its problems  :sad: .Looks a bit sorry for it self with a minor dent in the tube and being so far out of collimation its unreal. Telescope house have been brilliant. If its a problem they will take it back or ill get a bit of discount if i keep it. Had a quick look out with it last night but was cut short by life. Tried my first bit of rough collimation today so will give it a good go tonite to see if its a keeper. Hopefully the dent wont be a problem and evan with my first attempt at collimating it will be ok. Fingers crossed!

Well its a keeper. Had a quick look with it last night before clouds rolled in. All i can say is wow. After using my 127 goto its going to take abit of work to find things. I couldnt belive how many stars are out there.

Archived