Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hit list for 2013

shirva

Ah that time of year approaching...ok what's your hit list for this year....

M42.....only got on dslr with 200mm lens last year on eq3/2

Andromeda galaxy. .only got a visual

I'd be happy with that on ds

Lunar mosaic on x2 Barlow a must... pity the 8" newt can't focus wae va cams

I just picked up a CCD so I will be starting over on my list. But Comet ISON is first. Then I'll head back  to M31 and M42 as well. Also want to try my hand at some smaller galaxies and maybe some wide field groups. Haven't got a Ha filter yet so not sure how many nebulas I'll do but do want to get at least started on a couple with RGB. 

Ah that time of year approaching...ok what's your hit list for this year....

M42.....only got on dslr with 200mm lens last year on eq3/2

Andromeda galaxy. .only got a visual

I'd be happy with that on ds

Lunar mosaic on x2 Barlow a must... pity the 8" newt can't focus wae va cams

What time of year is that davy?

Does the Northern hemisphere have a special Astro time of year I haven't heard about?

Targets? I do about 20 or more targets each broadcast. I try show my viewers as much as I can each night. I usually cycle back around to them 2 or 3 times so as viewers come and go and the audience has changed they hopefully all get to see the objects.

Yes ken it does its called the""" just the right time o year because sky is getting darker earlier and it doesn't freeze yer knackers off....then its the brrrrrrrr time of year followed by the fffffffffffffreezin Baltic weather then back to summer. ...Davy..

You will be sitting in your air con wee house wae the cold tinney's...us we've got monsoon weather today everywhere flooded ..... look out England ten billion gallon of water heading your way..

Lol... wellies time..Davy

You will be sitting in your air con wee house wae the cold tinney's...us we've got monsoon weather today everywhere flooded ..... look out England ten billion gallon of water heading your way..

Lol... wellies time..Davy

Can't afford Air Con, and don't drink, so I just suffer through each Summer  :grin:

But my Mother-in-law now has her nice new granny flat in my back paddock and she has Air Con. I guess she'll be getting a lot of visits from us  :tongue:   :grin:

Still a bit cold here, yet up in Sydney and surrounds they have over 100 bushfires, 82 houses lost so far. And its only Spring!

My cousin is a paramedic in Queensland.allways sunny in his Facebook photos lol...re mother in law allways good to show you care by visiting ;) and if she has the kettle on even better lol ..Davy

My cousin is a paramedic in Queensland.allways sunny in his Facebook photos lol...re mother in law allways good to show you care by visiting ;) and if she has the kettle on even better lol ..Davy

Queensland has a saying they use in all their Tourism advertising:

'Queensland. Beautiful one day, perfect the next':grin:

They don't ever mention all the Thunderstorms they regularly have, or the Annual Cyclone season, or the floods, etc.

That would scare the tourists from coming  :tongue:

But we never get winters like you do up there! And you can keep them too  :grin:

Now get out there and enjoy what's left of Autumn before Jack Frost arrives  :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived