Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help needed for a HEQ5 Pro

steveinhants

Hi all,

I'm Steve and despite the username, I live on the Surrey/Hants border.  I've just bought a HEQ5 Pro and have watched so many youtube videos and read as many articles as I can find on what to do and how to do it.  The trouble is I'm totally lost now and I'd really appreciate someone actually showing me and explaining things face to face.  Unforyunately, I don't learn too well from seeing shakey videos!

If there's anyone near(ish) to me - I don't mind travelling - with this mount and who is willing to help out, I'd really appreciate it.

Steve

Hi Steve - have you tried finding and joining your local astro society? You'll probably find that several of their members are also SGL'ers so you'll easily get some help on club nights or private meetings. Have a google for local clubs - if you draw a blank check here:

http://fedastro.org.uk/fas/

Hope that helps :)

Here's some near you:

Hampshire

Archived