NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Couple of Perseid's Timelapse's

just going through some data from Perseid's...

Had very bad dew problems this night, and it was a nightmare with the lens dewing up every few minutes, which shows in the timelapse :( also looks like i knocked the lens out of focus inbetween shots while i was wiping the dew off :(
Might delete this data as its not the greatest :(

Thanks mate, my 1st real attempts at timelapse, im itching to get out there and try again, with a lot more data as the video's are quite short, but no chance with this weather at the moment, the dew round my ways is unreal at the moment, cant wait to get to crisp cold winter lol

all about the dew straps bro :)

Tell me about it bro, going to bite the bullet and order a strap and controller next week :D

well done Martin there good and remember theres always next year ;)

Thanks Jake, yeah we got another big meteor shower next month, really looking forward to it, and it does not matter if its partially cloudy for a timelapse either, so will be out for that one for sure, and will be prepared for the dew too, so all should be good :)

Tell me about it bro, going to bite the bullet and order a strap and controller next week :D

Thanks Jake, yeah we got another big meteor shower next month, really looking forward to it, and it does not matter if its partially cloudy for a timelapse either, so will be out for that one for sure, and will be prepared for the dew too, so all should be good :)

Did you just want a basic setup mate? I could make something simple up - probably cheaper than you can buy it for?

Wish my power pack would hurry up so I can use my setup  :mad:

if your free on saturday Martin were going down to Turf Hill if the weather is good. You should come along

sounds good, i just cant deal with the dew tho, within half hour my lenses are completely dewed up, i right pain when trying to do timelapse or star trail shot :(

Did you just want a basic setup mate? I could make something simple up - probably cheaper than you can buy it for?

Wish my power pack would hurry up so I can use my setup  :mad:

i'll have a basic one, as long as it keeps the dew at bay, id be a happy man :)

THIS is awsome!!!

Archived